After much time wasting and just plain old being lazy, I have finally come to the conclusion that I needed to give myself a much-needed kick to get moving again.

I've decided to start a Waterfalls of Kagawa Prefecture project (I have since found that there's more waterfalls than I thought and have decided to expand this idea to the island of Shikoku).  I am going to visit every waterfall that I can find in Shikoku, write about and post pictures of these waterfalls.

Then I will compile a list, in order of what I consider to be the best to the worst.

Here is a photo taken at Fudonotaki Country Park.  Located in Mitoyo City, Kagawa Prefecture, Japan.

I'm lucky enough to be only about a 20 minutes walk away from this beautiful location.




The day before this photo was taken it had been raining non-stop for around 20 hours. So I figured that it would be throwing a lot of water around and I wasn't disappointed.  In the six or seven times I'd been here before, there wasn't even half the water that there was at this time.

I ended up having a chat with my good friend Paul Pichugin about this photo and we came up with the idea of doing a Waterfalls of Japan Workshop in the coming year.  This is what has inspired me to get this project underway.

Watch this space!

No comments: